We follow best practices promulgated by the American Hotel and Lodging Association (www.ahla.com/safestay) for cleaning and maintaining the Lodge during COVID-19.
The Sanctuary Lodge is located on Silver Creek in Wilber Township, Michigan, just outside of Tawas City/East Tawas and a few miles from Lake Huron. An idyllic setting on a large pond with sweeping views of the surroundings, The Sanctuary Lodge is the ideal getaway for nature lovers.
Nearby attractions include Tawas Bay—including both Tawas City and East Tawas, Tawas Point State Park, Tuttle Marsh Wildlife Area, The AuSable River, and Huron-Manistee National Forest.
The Lodge is a newly-converted three-unit building with kitchen or kitchenette, separate bath and accommodations from one or two to up to six, depending upon the unit.
Three separate units to choose from:
Unit 1— 2 Bedrooms
Livingroom with queen sofa bed (optional) and television, dining room, full kitchen, bathroom with shower
Bedroom 1 — queen bed
Bedroom 2 — 2 twin beds
Unit 2 — Efficiency
Large room with 1 queen bed, television, full kitchenette, bathroom with shower
Unit 3 — 1 Bedroom
Livingroom with queen sofa bed (optional) and television, dining area, full kitchenette, bathroom with shower
Bedroom with 1 queen bed
What Our Guests Are Saying…
Description of the house
- Three separate units to choose from:
- Unit 1: Sleeps 4-6: Two Bedrooms (one with queen sized bed, the other with two twin beds); living room with sofa bed [use at additional nominal cost for linen, etc.]; full kitchen; dining; bathroom with tub/shower
- Unit 2: Sleeps 2: Large main living room with queen sized bed; separate full kitchenette; bathroom with shower
- Unit 3: Sleeps 2-4: One bedroom with queen sized bed; living room with sofa bed [use at additional cost for linen, etc.]; full kitchenette with dining area; bathroom with tub/shower
- Plenty of space outside to sit, gather in front (near very large pond), and back; including grill and picnic table
- House sits adjacent to large pond fed by Silver Creek
- Nature/hiking/birding trails on property [by appointment only]
- Each unit has separate entrance
- Heating and air-conditioning
- Smoke and carbon monoxide
- Essentials (towels and bed sheets, soap and toilet paper
- Free parking
- Pots and pans
- Coffee maker
- Stove and oven (Unit 1) and stove-top burners (Units 2 and 3)
- Fridge (Unit 1) and mini fridge (Units 2 and 3
- Tea kettle